To kick-start your fundraising, decide what size event you’re going for. Look at our list below to get some ideas of potential events:
- Sleep-in: Round up your colleagues together and organise a sleep-in. Each individual gets sponsored anything from €10-€15 to stay the night in your office. Include some fun games, treats and maybe a cheeky takeaway for all. You will need a sleeping bag each, some comfortable clothing and bring some games etc.
- Sleep-out: See if your colleagues wish to go the extra mile and be really BRAVE and do a sleep-out on the streets, with just a cardboard box, sleeping bag and some water. With no home comforts and lots of people getting involved you will be able to see that you are doing something absolutely amazing for such a worthy cause. Each person should be sponsored minimum €50 upwards as they are really doing that bit extra.
- Quiz Night: Entertain your colleagues by organising a fun quiz night with several rounds of mind boggling questions (Also great brain training for July 7th!). Employees can bring their friends and family, the more, the merrier! Each round can be a different topic ie; Sports, General Knowledge, History, TV and Movies, Music, Science and Nature, Celebrities and much more. The cost of entry could be €10.
- Office Lottery: Run this event weekly for as long as you wish. Every week you will see the kitty build up. You need around 20 people to enter to make it more fun, if you have a larger office you can increase the number of entrants. The lottery numbers will be between 1-20 or more depending on how many people are entering. When the winning number is called, the lucky person gets half of the money, with the other half going to Temple Street.
- Raffle: Get hold of some great prizes (your company may even donate some prizes for you), and then sell the raffle tickets to your colleagues, family and friends at €10. Sell 50 tickets and you have your target of €500.
- Dress down/Fancy Dress Day: Hold a dress down day or a themed fancy dress day and have employees donate €5 each to participate.
- Baby Photo Competition : Get a baby photo from all of your colleagues. Scan them and pin them up or circulate a sheet with them all on and charge your colleagues to match the correct photo to the person in the office. Prize for the most correct answers.
- Car wash: Organise a car wash in your office car park for all your colleagues to take part in. Ask family and friends to bring their mucky cars for a quick wash. Great and fun way to help raise some funds.
- Cake and coffee morning: Ask colleagues to get baking and then sell cakes and coffee in the office for donations.
- Stationary Cycle: Ask a local gym to donate the bikes and hold a stationary cycle ride in your local shopping centre or in your offices, get sponsored and/or bucket collect on the day.
- Comedy Night: Organise a fundraiser that is guaranteed to make you smile. See more here: Laughter Lounge Fundraiser
We encourage teams to use Just Giving over any other platform as it is a safe and integrates with our reporting. Your family, relatives, friends and colleagues can then donate to your team on this page.
PAYING IN YOUR FUNDS
1. PAY INTO OUR BANK ACCOUNT
PLEASE REFERENCE YOUR COMPANY NAME AND T4TS
Bank: AIB Artane
Account Name: Temple Street Foundation
Account Number: 31460182
Sort Code: 93-20-78
IBAN: IE29 AIBK 9320 7831 460182
Reference: Your company name and T4TS
2. ONLINE DONATION
PLEASE REFERENCE YOUR COMPANY AND T4TS
3 DONATE BY PHONE
PLEASE REFERENCE YOUR COMPANY NAME AND T4TS
Temple Street Foundation
Telephone Number: 01 878 4344
*Please note our office is open Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4.30pm.
If you need any assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe at all times. Regrettably, Temple Street Hospital fundraising insurance cannot extend to Supporters events. We recommend that you seek independent insurance advice before any planning begins.
Ensure materials are pre-approved by us - use the approved Temple Street and T4TS logos.
Keep ALL records of your event - it will help everything run smoothly. Track information on people responsible for assisting with the event, record all funds received and ensure two people count cash at all times.
Follow correct fundraising principles. We ask our supporters not to engage in door-to-door collections. Events involving collections within the public domain require an An Garda Síochána permit.